Friday, April 27, 2012

Some Bodybuilder Humor

I ran across these videos a while back. Since I'm taking the competition plunge, I thought I'd share them with you. This is a satirical look at what happens diet and exercise wise in the world of bodybuilding. Sit back and enjoy some laughs! Oh, and be aware of some potentially offensive language (if you are sensitive to such)...

I Want to be a Bodybuilder
A conversation between a guy training for a bodybuilding competition and his wife

I Want to be a Bodybuilder - Part 2
A conversation between a guy training for a bodybuilding competition and his wife
(2 weeks out from competition)

I Want to be a Bodybuilder - Part 3
A conversation between a guy training for a bodybuilding competition and his wife 
(2 weeks out from competition). This is actually a continuation of Part 2.

I Want to be a Bodybuilder - Part 4
A conversation between a guy training for a bodybuilding competition and his hot prep coach at the start of peak week (the week before competition).

No comments:

Post a Comment